Thursday, October 22, 2009

Unfixable =')

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down on your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

----------------------------------------------------------

What a day! I feel that I’m sloping down, nothing seems to be right , for a period of time things were going fine I was doing ok trying to put everything together , today I felt that all of this was a lie , I felt like I’m falling apart , l feel that I hardly making it day by day , I just try to ignore thinking about anything that really matters and go on with what I have , I feel if I kept on doing this every now and then I’ll go back to the beginning and have to work everything again , it’s just a closed and empty loop .

Superheroes shouldn’t crash like that, so I guess for now I’m not one, I miss being no one without a excuse, know RA is the reason for everything and not an excuse for anything , I know I have to live with RA , but I can’t accept the idea that because I’m young I have to be strong and never feel weak or act weak , I really don’t know how or what I should do , I would be lying if I said I’m just trying to do my best , I guess I’m just trying to get through the day with a minimal loss .

I’m sick of constant slight pain ¸ I miss my flares, I really do.

For now I’m just a girl who tries to live.

1 comment:

  1. you are always a superhero! don't forget it.

    ReplyDelete